We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. Hogwarts house candles for every common room in your apartment or house.
Get them from Burning Pages Candles on Etsy for $10.76.
2. A quiz book that puts every Potter fanatic to the test.
Do you know what language Merpeople speak? How long does Felix Felicis take to prepare? Who played Dolores Umbridge in the films?
Get it from Amazon for $11.99.
3. Playing cards to pass the time between Harry Potter Freeform marathons.
Freeform, the artist formerly known as ABC Family.
Get it from Amazon for $7.15.
4. A subtle thunderbolt necklace that’s not as permanent as a Voldemort-inflicted scar.
[Insert name here], the boy/girl who lived.
Get it from Minthologie Studio on Etsy for $17.
5. Dumbledore and Hermione pen and bookmark sets to help you prepare for the O.W.L.s.
Aren’t the Ordinary Wizarding Level examinations the WORST?
Get them both from Amazon for $8.50 (left) and $8.50 (right).
6. An insult handbook that’s not as damaging as the Cruciatus Curse, but still effective.
“I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself thanks,” and other things to say to the haters.
Get it from Amazon for $8.09.
7. Bertie Bott’s jelly beans that make the perfect Christmas treat and conversation starter.
Mmmmm, nothing like chewy earwax and rotten egg to celebrate the holidays.
Get a pack of two on Amazon for $4.91.
8. A Marauder’s Map heat-changing mug that lets you roam Hogwarts after curfew without getting caught.
Ah crap, is that Snape? MISCHIEF MANAGED!
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
9. Peel-and-stick wall decals that add a touch of magic to any surface.
Get it from Amazon for $8.19.
10. Temporary tattoos that will have to do until you get the real one.
Get them from happytatts on Etsy for $5 (left) and $8 (right).
11. A bracelet set that I ~solemnly swear~ you will ~always~ want to wear.
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
12. A cookbook that teaches you how to make classic Christmas desserts like treacle tart and pumpkin pasties.
Get it from Amazon for $11.46.
13. Magic phone cases that will protect your phone from Dementors.
And by Dementors, I mean the soul-sucking bad luck that causes you to drop your phone/break the screen.
Get them from Society6 for $26.25 (left) and $26.25 (right).
14. A TBT poster to remind you of the time Harry was wanted in Azkaban.
NOT AZKABAN PRISON!
Get it from Amazon for $4.70.
15. A Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff beanie to keep you warm during Quidditch season.
Get them from Amazon for $10.95 (left) and $11.60 (right).
16. A wish string bracelet that gives any mere Muggle a spark of magic.
Get it from Moon Honey Studio on Etsy for $3.12.
17. Enamel pins of your favorite loyal, intelligent, and brave best friends.
Name a more iconic [trio]. I’ll wait.
Get it from Tees and Tank You Shop on Etsy for $10.
18. No-show socks that will ~obliviate~ your cold toe memories.
Get this set from Amazon for $14.50.
19. Coloring books that are a great excuse to buy the enchanted quill crayons you’ve been eyeing.
Get them from Amazon for $10.36 (left) and $12.67 (right).
20. A Portkey that beats traveling with Floo powder. Never forget the “Diagonally” incident.
You can get this product in magnet, mirror, pin, or keychain form.
Get it from Katie Abey Design on Etsy for $2.60.
21. A pin that declares you editor-in-chief of The Quibbler, the alternative voice of the wizarding world.™
Also available as a magnet.
Get it from Oh So Geeky on Etsy for $2.
22. Butterbeer lip balms that smell like Saturday mornings at Hogsmeade.
Get them from Cherry Pit Crafts on Etsy for $3.
23. Pillow covers that inspire dreams of invisibility cloaks, chocolate frogs, and Quidditch.
Get them both from Society6 for $16 (left) and $16 (right).
24. A toilet decal that provides the only GPS you need to get to the Ministry of Magic.
Get a set of two from FJOLL on Etsy for $15.
25. A pint glass set that is perfect for pumpkin juice.
Put one glass in four different stockings for good gift karma.
Get it from ThinkGeek for $19.99.
26. Wands made from unicorn hair, dragon heartstring, and phoenix tail feather.
Remember that the wand chooses the wizard.
Get it from Black Pearl Shop on Etsy for $18.
27. A birthday cake magnet and keyring because it’s not every day your young man turns 11.
Get it from Everyday Pins on Etsy for $12.
28. Fingerless gloves that let you show pride for your alma mater.
Get them from Hot Topic for $6.93.
29. A Horcrux bookmark set you might want to destroy right away, to be honest.
Just gotta find the sword of Gryffindor.
Get them from ThinkGeek for $29.99.
30. A shot glass that comes with a complimentary bottle of liquid luck.
Def gonna need that for the Triwizard Tournament, lol.
Get it from Amazon for $9.98.
31. Tote bags that can carry all the books from the Restricted Section of the library.
Get them from Society6 for $14 (left) and $14 (right).
…from having to look for Christmas presents anymore.